- BrainPop - when I commented that this interface appeared juvenile, the instructor said that her Senior students love it. & it's free.
- BLAUSEN Medical - College Level APP $14
- Nova Elements – periodic table
- Coaster Physics App
- FROG Dissection – simulation $3.99
- 3D cell stain
- iBOOKS – video embedded textbooks Has anyone used any of these in their classes?
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
High School Science APPs
I recently attended an Educational Technology Conference held at William Paterson University. The morning session was presented by an AP Biology teacher from Bergen Arts and Science Charter. She recommended the following Science Apps, that I think could be relevant for our students. Most are free or small fee.
Posted by Beverly Margolies at 1:17 PM